Friday, April 10, 2009

Design specification (multimedia poem)

· The poem must be approved by Mrs. Van Drunen.

· Video must be between 1 and 3 minutes long.

· Images or videos will be in high resolution (+copyright).

· I will probably use no more than 3 different fonts.

· I will use only one color (unless it’s necessary to use a different color, depending on the background).

· I will most likely have one line per slide, since my lines are pretty short.

· I will try to find a good song, without lyrics (instrumental, like karaoke).

· I would like to have many different transitions in my multimedia poem, but I would like to have only few different transitions.

· Project must have credits at the end.

1 comment:

  1. You have all the elements, but try to keep transitions to 2-3 simple ones :-).

    ReplyDelete